| °C (°F)

Online Booking
 
 

Church of St. Elizabeth of the House of Árpád

The impressive Neo-Gothic spires of this church rise to an impressive 76 metres above the city. Designed by Imre Steindl, the construction was finished in 1901. There is a beautiful rose garden surrounding this Catholic church; thus the name of the square, the ‘Square of Roses” (Rózsák tere).

Address: 1074 Budapest, Rózsák tere 8.

Public Transport Access: Metro line 2, Tram 24 and busses 5,7,30, 173 Keleti pályaudvar stop